Latest version: 9.0
Added 2005-03-05Updated 2011-09-07
Visual localization solution for translators, engineers and project managers.
- ezMatch technology: never have to translate the same sentence twice.
- Translate Data Content: select the data content you wish to translate using SQL statements to Oracle, IBM DB2, MS SQL, then drag the resultant data into your project and start translating.
- Develop your own custom parsers without coding: ezParse combines the power and flexibility of regular expressions with a visual development environment to develop text parsers for any file type.
- Visual XLIFF: visual tools to work on your XLIFF (XML Localization Interchange File Format) documents.
- .NET Visual Component: supports the direct translation, testing and engineering of .NET binary application files (EXE, DLL, language assemblies) as well as RESX source files. Also builds language assemblies directly from your project files.
- Translator Toolbar: centralizes all the activities and functionality that a translator uses in one user interface.
- Secure XML Environment: provide exception lists for text segmentation and a technology called Nav-Points. Using Nav-Points you take control over how XML documents are visually displayed. You can also split large XML files into smaller segments using Nav-Points as references points.
- Supports RC, RESX, .NET Binaries, WPF, J2EE, J2SE, J2ME, JAR, .properties, WAS, EAR
Built for .NET
Built for .NET 2
Built for .NET 4