Categories: RAD - Dev automation
Latest version: 1.0
Graphical user interface designer for Windows Forms and Web Forms.
form.suite4.net's goal is to provide an extended toolset and easier handling when prototyping and designing forms, by example through the elimination of time-consuming or repetitive coding tasks such as binding forms to business classes.
- Code generation for C# and VB.NET
- Ability to convert existing Windows Forms to ASP.NET Web Forms and user controls
- The Form Manager enables you to generate the layout for Windows or Web Forms. Web Forms can created with grid or flow layout.
- The Form Manager administers the whole project. You can view things like references, controls, tasks, and other details about the project, its groups and forms.
- The Project Explorer gives you an overview of all the forms in the project.
- The Design Explorer gives you an overview of all controls used on a form (including their TabIndex).
- The code generation and formatting are customizable by setting program options like data binding, initialization and source code readability.
Built for .NET