Categories: Code analysis - Standards verifiers
Latest version: 184.108.40.206
Added 2004-04-15Updated 2005-03-18
Lets you see inside your software source code to find out how much code you have and to identify the relative complexity of your modules. For example, you can use SourceMonitor to identify the code that is most likely to contain defects and thus warrants formal review.
- Collects metrics in a single pass through source files.
- Measures metrics for source code written in C++, C, C#, Java, Delphi, Visual Basic or HTML.
- Saves metrics in checkpoints for comparison during software development projects.
- Displays and prints metrics in tables and charts.
- Operates within a Windows GUI or inside your scripts using XML command files.
- Exports metrics to XML or CSV files for further processing with other tools.
Built for .NET
Free or free version available