Categories: Persistence - Data-tier
Latest version: 1.0
Designed to create n-tier data classes that are reusable, inheritable and scalable, that automatically persist themselves to the database of your choice.
- Define and modify the structure of your data using classes and attributes in Visual Studio 2005 or any other tool that supports .NET Framework 2.0 or later
- Persist objects to an underlying database without writing repetitive data access code
- Inherit from a base class or implement an interface
- On-the-fly generation and reuse of stored procedures for all data access
- Encapsulate query logic into reusable query classes. Create fully object-orientated queries without the use of inline SQL
- Supports object inheritance of persisted classes. Allows you to add properties to create more specialized objects.
- Stateless implementation for scalability across multiple servers
- Built-in .NET remoting provider (Enterprise Edition only)
Built for .NET 2
Free or free version available
Source code provided