Data Dynamics Home Page
Latest version: 3.0 Build 5.0.0.0117
Added 2003-05-20Updated 2006-07-23
Managed implementation of the ActiveReports engine and report viewer.
- Write code behind reports in either C# or VB.NET using the VS editor.
- Export filters for PDF, Excel, RTF, HTML, text and Tiff images.
- An ASP.NET server control to help you set up web client viewer options
- A customizable Windows Forms viewer control that offers split and multipage views, text searches, table of contents, a customizable toolbar, zooming and report preview capabilities, and page thumbnails.
- Component tray that provides support for design-time use of .NET data components.
- Support for C# and VB.NET scripting.
- Support for web services.
- ReportInfo control.
- Integrated Chart control.
- RichText control with support for RTF tables and HTML tags.
- Support for databinding to classes that implement the IList interface.
- Supports OleDB, SQL Server, and XML Datasources, along with ADO.NET (Data Readers, Data Tables, DataViews, and DataSets).
- Crystal and Access import utilities.
Built for .NET
Built for .NET 2
Latest version: 126.96.36.199
Based on the Report Definition Language (RDL), Data Dynamics Reports integrates into Web and Windows Forms applications and provides an API with which to create and modify reports.
- Supports SQL Server, OLE DB, Oracle, XML, ADO.NET DataSets, .NET objects, and custom data sources
- Data Visualization functions: Icon Set, Data Bar, Range Bar, Color Scale
- Master Reports: Share common report items, data sources, data sets, and report parameters
- Report Themes: Implement a standard look and feel across reports including colors, images, and font styles
- Reports can be rendered to multiple targets: Multiple Image Formats, Word, XHTML + CSS, PDF, and XML
- Windows Forms Viewer control provides complete access to all report features
- ASP.NET Viewer Control uses AJAX for page reload free report viewing and provides access to all report features
- Report Designer Control allows end-users to create reports
- Table, Matrix (aka Crosstab), Chart, Banded List, and List data regions allow for different ways of looking at data
- Barcode and Formatted Text report items allow report authors to place a barcode or XHTML + CSS in reports
Built for .NET 2
Latest version: 1.0
Charting tool for Windows Forms applications integrated with Visual Studio .NET.
SharpGraph offers built-in support for 2D and 3D chart types, data binding capability, completely customizable graph elements such as titles, labels, legends, and more.
Additional features include:
- Supports control over advanced 3D chart settings, including light source and spatial orientation
- Supports anti-aliasing of chart text and graphics
- Supports data binding to data sets, data tables, and arrays
- Provides support for unbound data
- Supports serialization to XML so graphs can be saved and loaded at run time
- Supports exporting graphs to image formats including BMP, EMF, GIF, JPEG, and PNG
- Provides support for exporting graphs to SVG
- Allows graphs to be exported to multiformat Clipboard
Built for .NET
Help the .NET community get a consensus on great tools. Display your favorite tools on your own website or on your blog.
Keep track of your favorite tools. Build your personal watch list.