Categories: Rich client UI
Latest version: 2.1.0
Added 2004-12-19Updated 2006-10-18
Lets developers create applications that users can skin.
SkinCrafter allows you to create applications with unique look and feel. The library's controls can be resized, reshaped, and recolored, with control over the title bar, window borders, MDI applications, buttons, boxes, and all Windows elements.
SkinCrafter supports Windows Forms, Visual C++, Visual Basic, Delphi, and all Win32 languages that support COM objects. SkinCrafter is available as ActiveX and .NET components.
- Support of all WIN32 platforms including .NET applications
- Allows entire application or group of one-type controls or separate controls skinization
- Provides multiple ways to switch, in run time interfaces for your applications
- A Skin Editor allows you to create and use custom unique looking skins
- Custom regions allows to make any shape forms using SkinCrafter Region Editor
Built for .NET