Categories: Code versioning - Source control
Latest version: 5.0
Added 2005-08-09Updated 2006-09-19
SourceAnyWhere (SAW) is an add-on tool of Visual SourceSafe. It provides secure remote access for users of VSS 6.0 and 2005.
SourceAnyWhere enables you to use Visual SourceSafe over the Internet. With it, you can perform most SourceSafe operations from any remote location using standard TCP/IP access.
- Cache server for distributed development
- 128-bit SSL and Blowfish encryption
- Password policy to protect your password
- Java client for cross platform
- Plug-ins for Visual Studio, Eclipse, Dreamweaver and Flash
- Java SDK and COM SDK
Built for .NET
Built for .NET 2