Categories: Code conversion - Language migration
Latest version: 2.2
Source code converter that converts code fragments or whole data and directories, between the C# and Visual Basic.NET languages.
Econ NetVert is based upon the open-source project ICSharpCode. It comes with a graphical interface, a command line tool, and a Visual Studio 2005 add-in.
- Conversion of code files between VB.NET and C#
- Conversion of Visual Studio projects
- Support of ASP.NET files and ASP.NET Visual Studio projects
- Functions for conversion of code lines within methods
- Language features selectable for .NET 1.1 and .NET 2.0
- Windows Explorer Shell-Extension for files with extension vb, cs, vbproj, csproj, aspx, ascx
- Tray-Icon for direct conversion of the clipboard
- Syntax highlighting
Built for .NET
Built for .NET 2
Free or free version available