Categories: Modeling - Architecture - MDA - UML
Latest version: 5.0
Added 2006-06-09Updated 2006-12-13
UML modeling tool.
Poseidon for UML contains all UML diagrams and all implemented diagram elements. You can create, save, and load projects, browse existing models, exchange models, generate code, export your diagrams to various formats, etc.
- UML 2 diagrams
- Template-based code generation
- Reverse engineering for Java
- Code generation for Java, C#, C++, VB.NET, IDL, SQL DDL, PHP, Perl and Delphi
- Visual integration into the Eclipse IDE
- JAR import to include existing libraries
- Import of Rational Rose files (.mdl).
- Saving format compliant to the UML 2.0 Diagram Interchange Standard
- Supports XMI 1.2 as the standard saving format. XMI 1.0, 1.1 and 1.2 can be loaded.
- Internationalization and localization for English, German, Russian, French, Spanish, and Chinese
- Real-time collaboration; Multi-user team support; Version control
Poseidon for UML evolved from the open-source project ArgoUML.
It comes in multiple editions: Community, Standard, Professional, Embedded Enterprise, and Enterprise.
Built for .NET
Free or free version available