Categories: Code analysis - Standards verifiers
Latest version: 6.60
Resource Standard Metrics (RSM) performs source code metrics and quality analysis for C, C++, C# and Java in any operating system.
- Analyze lines of code and derive function points
- Logic complexity
- Object metrics and inheritance
- Functional and file metrics
- Quality check against more than 50 known style and logic problems compilers miss - Create metrics/analysis reports in XHTML, CSV, or Text format.
- Perform code peer reviews and enforce coding standards.
- Perform metrics differentials between two code baselines to determine the degree of code change over time.
- Command line to script and integrate into configuration managers and IDEs including ClearCase, Eclipse, JBuilder, and Visual Studio.
- Windows GUI Wizard.
- C# metrics and analysis and user defined quality analysis using regular expressions.
Built for .NET