Categories: Code generation
Latest version: 5.0.1
Added 2004-07-21Updated 2007-01-16
Development environment to build custom code generators complying with specific architectures and frameworks.
Mia-Generation provides a dynamic bridge between analysis and design, and supports iterative cycles by preserving user defined code fragments between two generations. Generation rules are specified with an IDE dedicated to generator building.
- Support of UML 2, but open to any other meta-model
- Open to any file format for input models : can be connected to major modeling tools.
- Template based generation engine
- Java as script language
- Modular architecture
- Support for iterative development cycles (can preserve hand-written code)
- Built-in support for UML Profiles
- Facilities for generators deployment
- Plug-ins for Eclipse, JBuilder, Visual Studio .NET, BEA WebLogic Workshop
Mia-Generation Boosters provide you with Mia-Generation customizable project files (a set of generation scripts) and UML profiles for transforming your UML models into platform-specific code:
- Mia for .NET: produce .NET multi-layered architecture
- Struts Generator: produce Struts based applications
- JSF Generator: produce JavaServer Faces (JSF) based applications
- OJB Generator: produce an Object/Relational mapping layer (and associated Java Objects) using ObjectRelationnalBridge - OJB from the Apache DB Project.
- Hibernate Generator: provides the capability to use Mia-Generation to produce an Object/Relational mapping layer (and associated Java Objects) using Hibernate.
Built for .NET
Built for .NET 2