Categories: Code analysis - Standards verifiers
Latest version: 1.0
Tool for developers to find and eliminate duplicate code.
Atomiq is designed for .NET developers, but works equally well for developers of other languages and even web designers.
Atomiq works with C#, VB.NET, ASPX, Ruby, Python, Java, C, C++, ActionScript, and XAML.
Atomiq doesn't just find exact matches, it finds similar code. It ignores "fluff" like whitespace, string content, curly braces, comments and using/import statements so you can find the duplicate code that causes problems. In VB.NET, it will also ignore lines that contain only "Next", "End While", "End Try", "End If", "End Property", "End Get" and "End Set".
- Search your code for duplications
- Get instant feedback on analysis results
- Quick similarity statistics
- Navigation to points of duplication
- Visual cues determine locations of duplicate code
- A wheel view diagrams the repetitions and how they relate to each other in your code
- Immediately open files for editing
Built for .NET 2
Built for .NET 4