Categories: Modeling - Architecture - MDA - UML
Latest version: 15.0 EAP beta 1
Added 2003-05-20Updated 2007-10-24
Visual UML modeling and CASE tool with teamwork support.
Designed for Business Analysts, Software Analysts, Programmers, QA Engineers, and Documentation Writers, this development tool facilitates analysis and design of Object Oriented systems and databases. It provides database schema modeling, DDL generation and reverse engineering facilities.
- Support for UML 2.2 notation and metamodel
- Support for UML 1.4 metamodel
- Support for XMI 2.1
- UML extensions (profiles)
- Navigation with hyperlinks, backward and forward through your diagrams
- Reverse engineering and code generation support for J2EE, C#, C++, CORBA IDL programming languages, .NET, XML Schema, WSDL
- MSIL reverse engineering
- Database modeling, DDL generation and reverse engineering facilities
- Support for Business process modeling using BPMN (Business Process Modeling Notation)
- BPEL Export functionality allows you to export your Business Process Execution Language (BPEL 1.1) compliant code from a BPMN diagram.
- Imports static and dynamic structure information from ProActivity business models for instant creation/redesign of IT systems.
- Integration with Sun Java Studio, CaliberRM, WebLogic Workshop, IntelliJ IDEA, Eclipse, NetBeans, IBM Rational Application Developer, JBuilder.
- SysML plugin that supports all SysML diagrams, including Requirements, Block Definition, Internal Blocks, Parametric and other UML diagrams reused by SysML.
- Dependency matrix
- Domain Specific Language customization engine
Built for .NET
Built for .NET 2
Free or free version available