Categories: ASP.NET, IDEs - IDE add-ins,
Latest version: 1.1.1815
PagePorter adds web site development capabilities to Visual Studio .NET with support for themes, shared borders, hyperlink management, a GUI site navigation editor, and seven FrontPage compatible web controls. If you want to use FrontPage with Visual Studio .NET, PagePorter bridges the gap between them.
- A suite of seven ASP.NET web controls that emulate FrontPage web control functions.
- A Visual Studio .NET add-in that hosts a Navigation View window to edit a site's navigation structure, nanages a site's hyperlinks so you can move and rename project files at will without breaking links.
- Converts FrontPage HTML pages to ASP.NET, including the web controls.
- Applies FrontPage themes to a site and/or pages.
- A web page base class (derived from System.Web.UI.Page) that adds support for shared borders as in FrontPage, support for FrontPage themes, optional HTTP/HTTPS redirecting for secure web sites.
Built for .NET