Categories: Persistence - Data-tier
Latest version: 1.2.0
Added 2004-11-27Updated 2005-01-03
Add-in for Visual Studio .NET 2003 that generates class methods for calling stored procedures and executing common types of SQL statements.
ADO.NET Express looks similar to Server Explorer. You can add database connections and browse schema objects such as tables and stored procedures. You can right click on a schema object to generate ADO.NET code for this object. For example, you can right-click on a stored procedure and generate a C# method that executes this stored procedure and returns a DataReader. ADO.NET Express has a variety of options for generating code that cover most of the common data access scenarios.
- Code generation in C# and VB.NET.
- Support for SQL Server and Oracle.
- Common SQL statements can be generated for tables, foreign keys and views.
- Method is generated with typed parameters that correspond to stored procedure parameters.
- Support for output and input/output parameters for stored procedures.
- Support for transactions.
- Generated code can be used as a template for modification.
Built for .NET
Free or free version available