Latest version: 2.0 RC1
MVC web application framework with integrated testing framework and template rendering.
ProMesh.NET runs on the low-level ASP.NET layer provided by the .NET Framework, but does not use ASP.NET WebForms and controls.
- Below 200KB framework running on top of the ASP.NET HTTP pipeline (HttpHandler)
- Controller-based implementation of the MVC pattern
- Template-based rendering engine (using pure HTML files) with C# expression parser, view components, custom controls, etc.
- URL routing engine for routing URL's to controller actions
- Form handling with integrated validation framework, without viewstate
- Ajax form validation
- Integrated testing framework for running unit tests on your web pages
- Mapping of parameters and other client data to typed method parameters and class members
- Form generation and postback handling
- Integrated logging and profiling via plugins
- Customizable with plugins for logging, profiling, visitor tracking, custom controls, view components, custom form validations
Built for .NET 2
Free or free version available
Source code provided