Latest version: 22.214.171.124
Added 2008-02-09Updated 2009-01-28
Distributed and replicated memory object caching system.
Shared Cache provides distributed replicated cache to minimize the load factor. It consists in using two or more servers in a farm. It replicates all data within the cluster. All your cache nodes are all on different servers. In case one of your servers get restarted, it will receive all nodes automatically from its parent.
All data is available locally which minimizes the way and any Get operation is faster than to call a third system.
- based on byte array
- Supports cache-wide or element based expiry policies
- Cache eviction policies / purge / cleanup strategies: CACHEITEMPRIORITY, LRU, LFU, TIMEBASED, SIZE, LLF, HYBRID.
- Distribution caching topology
- Replicated caching topology
- 100% managed code written in C#
Built for .NET 2
Free or free version available
Source code provided