Latest version: 3.6
Component suite for native Excel and PDF file and Excel & PDF report generation for Visual Studio .NET 2003, 2005 and Delphi 8, 2005.
- Generates Excel files from Windows Forms, ASP.NET, PocketPC applications, web services on the fly.
- Native .NET components (no additional OLE/dlls required) allowing to read, create and modify native Excel (XLS) files without needing to have Excel installed.
- Supports Excel 97 file formats and up.
- Native PDF file export
- Completely written in C# 100% managed code, with no interop and no p/invokes.
- Runs on .NET 1.1, .NET 2.0, Mono and the .NET Compact Framework.
- Templates can be stored inside your executable file, in a database or in any place from where you can access it as a stream.
- API is available with which you can programmatically write and read files, with basic formatting info, images comments, etc.
- While creating reports, you have more options available and you can use images/comments/conditional formats/merged cells/pivot tables/charts and almost the complete Excel 2000 feature set.
Built for .NET
Built for .NET 2
Built for the Compact Framework
Built for Mono