ActiveReports for .NET
Author: Data Dynamics
Latest version: 3.0 Build 5.0.0.0117
Added 2003-05-20Updated 2006-07-23
Managed implementation of the ActiveReports engine and report viewer.
- Write code behind reports in either C# or VB.NET using the VS editor.
- Export filters for PDF, Excel, RTF, HTML, text and Tiff images.
- An ASP.NET server control to help you set up web client viewer options
- A customizable Windows Forms viewer control that offers split and multipage views, text searches, table of contents, a customizable toolbar, zooming and report preview capabilities, and page thumbnails.
- Component tray that provides support for design-time use of .NET data components.
- Support for C# and VB.NET scripting.
- Support for web services.
- ReportInfo control.
- Integrated Chart control.
- RichText control with support for RTF tables and HTML tags.
- Support for databinding to classes that implement the IList interface.
- Supports OleDB, SQL Server, and XML Datasources, along with ADO.NET (Data Readers, Data Tables, DataViews, and DataSets).
- Crystal and Access import utilities.
Built for .NET
Built for .NET 2