Ajaxium for ASP.NET
Latest version: 2.0.2
AJAX engine for ASP.NET focusing on having sites remain accessible to all search engines and old browsers thanks to an automatic and silent degradation to classic ASP.NET.
Ajaxium handles the default ASP.NET postback client-side method and tries to perform a hidden AJAX request instead. The server-side code detects that the request has been performed in an AJAX-friendly way and after executing the page, analyzes the difference between the HTML displayed on the client and the newly generated content. If the AJAX request has failed for some reason, the client-side code executes the default ASP.NET postback method and the website works in an ASP.NET mode.
- supports most ASP.NET controls
- ability to perform an update of single and multiple panels or the whole ASP.NET form automatically
- compression of each AJAX response
- preserves controls' focus during AJAX-based updates
- Loading notification panels
- can handle transfer from one ASP.NET page to another
Built for .NET 2