Categories: Profiling - Debugging
Latest version: 5
Added 2003-05-20Updated 2006-12-09
Performance profiler and memory allocation debugger for 32- and 64-bit Windows and .NET-connected applications.
- can be integrated into Visual Studio or can run as a stand-alone application.
- can profile almost any type of executable: exe, dll, ocx, bpl, cpl, NT services, ISAPI and ASP.NET applications, COM, DCOM and COM+ servers. Can profile templates, overloaded and recursive routines, and other special forms of code.
- can profile both 32-bit and 64-bit modules.
- supports managed and unmanaged code.
- fully thread-aware. Profiling can be turned on or off on a thread basis, results can be analyzed by a single thread or cumulatively, threads can be named from application code.
- uses an open COM-based architecture. Users can create their own custom profilers and panels.
- will never modify your source code, unless you choose to export the results into the source as comments.
Built for .NET
Built for .NET 2