Latest version: 2.1
ASP.NET HttpModule that allows you to upload files from a web browser to your IIS server.
AspnetUpload requires no client side software and operates on the server via standard multipart HTML forms as defined in RFC 1867.
- Huge file upload supported.
- Real-time upload progress indicator, no progress bar displayed also supported.
- Upload file size controled by AspnetUpload's configuration section in web.config.
- Not limitted by the related configuration section in machine.config.
- Based on the .NET Framework completely, no client side control installation needed.
- Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows .NET Server 2003 Family
- .NET Framework 1.x
Built for .NET
Source code provided