Categories: Code analysis - Standards verifiers
Latest version: 184.108.40.206
Assembly comparison tool.
BitDiffer allows you to compare multiple versions of assemblies for all types of changes and drill down to find the smallest changes, public or private.
- View changes in a GUI interface, which highlights breaking changes and publicly visible changes. Browse through the grid of changes in order to determine their impact, or export reports to keep a record.
- Compare implementation of methods and properties, not just the declarations. You can compare protected, internal and private items as well as just the exported public types.
- Will catalog and compare: classes, interfaces, properties, fields, methods, attributes, events, assembly attributes
- Compare across time. You can also load up a series of versions and review them side-by-side to see how they all changed across time.
- Load assemblies with the strong name from different locations and compare across them.
- Compare entire directories of assemblies at once, to perform complete build comparisons in one click.
- Command-line support
Built for .NET 2