Categories: Object browsing - Assembly viewers, Testing
Author: Certified Development
Latest version: 2.0.6
Added 2006-04-17Updated 2009-09-01
Unit testing tool for testing, modeling and learning .NET.
- ClassMaster enables you to unit test your code without having to write a test harness for every project. Add assemblies and navigate to public, private or internal methods. Right click and execute the code and see the results. Results can be viewed either in a datagrid, property grid, HTML or XML.
- ClassMaster can be used to prototype your class libraries. It helps you design object models by visually seeing how they will appear and be used by other software developers.
- ClassMaster can help you take advantage of frameworks and class libraries. Add assemblies and browse. Find a type and a method of interest and execute the code. You can see what it does. Go ahead and experiment with methods to see if they can be used in your own applications.
- Save your tests so you don't have to keep entering your arguments every time.
- BookMark your classes or methods to make navigation easier.
- Right click a method or type and execute a MSDN or Google search.
- See the amount of time it takes for the code to execute.
- ClassMaster can unit test class libraries, executables and web services.
- Supports .NET 2.0, 3.0 and 3.5
Built for .NET
Built for .NET 2