CodeSMART for VS.NET
Categories: IDEs - IDE add-ins
Latest version: 10 with VS10x Extensions Beta 2
Added 2003-05-20Updated 2010-05-04
Multi-purpose add-in for Visual Studio 2010/2008/2005/2003/2002.
CodeSMART addresses both single and team developers through a range of features to improve VS.NET development productivity and enhance team collaboration.
- Code Explorer that combines the standard Solution Explorer and Class View into one tool.
- You type two letters and AutoText expands them to entire code lines or blocks, while SmartComplete starts from where Intellisense left... and adds everything.
- The Code Flow Explorer and the Designer Explorer will help you navigate complex procedures and designers respectively.
- Extended text search and replace, plus find references, both with browsable result lists, results filtering/grouping etc.
- Code builders can generate collection, custom formatter/exception classes, overrides, implement interfaces, common object operations, serialization.
- XML comments support for VB.NET, enforce code commenting standardization with standard/XML comment templates (VB.NET and C#).
- XML Comments Analyzer, XML Comments Preview
- Code Snippets Manager that can be used to build code libraries and share them within your team.
- Exception handling tools will assist you in defining protection strategies and implementing necessary code for exception trapping.
- Code formatter and the sort procedures tools will help in reorganize and adjust code appearance.
- Spell check strings and comments, review strings to detect phrasing problems, check code commenting conformity.
- Tab Order Designer (has an auto-tab feature) and HotKey Designer to help fine-tune user interfaces.
Built for .NET
Built for .NET 2
Built for .NET 4