Categories: IDEs - IDE add-ins
Author: Exact Magic Software
Latest version: 2.0
Provides real-time, detection and correction of misspelled words to the Visual Studio editor.
CodeSpell helps you to spot and correct mistakes in symbols, comments, plain text files, HTML/ASP.NET tags and more.
- Works with dictionaries: CodeSpell maintains two separate dictionaries, one for the user and one for the solution. Both are used to supplement the built in dictionary with additional words of your own choosing.
- Checks your spelling as you type: Any words not appearing in the dictionary will appear underlined in the familiar wavy red line style.
- Spell checks your solution: You can use the CodeSpell tool window to spell check your solution in a non-modal window. Any misspelled words will appear in the spell check results window, grouped by file.
- Can ignore individual files or particular file extensions
- For Visual Studio 2005 or 2008
Built for .NET 2