Coherence for the Microsoft .NET Framework
Latest version: 3.3
Added 2007-03-26Updated 2007-10-31
Allows .NET applications to access Coherence clustered services, including data, data events, and data processing from outside the Coherence cluster.
Coherence for .NET consists of a .NET library that connects to a Coherence*Extend clustered service instance running within the Coherence cluster using a TCP/IP-based communication layer.
- in-process caching
- Local caching, including database read-through/write-through support
- Near caching
- Continous queries
- Real time events
- Ability to access Java objects from .NET applications and vice versa
- Access to data grid compute services (i.e. InvocationService support)
- Access to data grid processing and aggregation (i.e. InvocableMap support)
- ASP.NET 2.0 HTTP session management plug-in
Built for .NET 2