Categories: LINQ, Persistence - Data-tier
Latest version: 2.20
LINQ to SQL and Entity Framework modeling and code generation tool.
Entity Developer allows you to design an entity model from scratch or reverse-engineer an existing database. The model is used to generate C# or VB code with predefined code templates. You can customize the templates to fit your needs.
- Design entity models for ADO.NET Entity Framework and LINQ to SQL
- Visual schema modeling
- Customizable user interface
- Reverse engineering (database object to entity model)
- Predefined and custom templates for class generation, with a template language for custom templates
- GUI for predefined and custom templates
- Diagram with zooming, overview, and printing
- Undo/Redo support
- Visual Studio is not required
- Supports SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, and SQLite
Available in three editions: SQL Server, Express, dotConnect.
Built for .NET 2
Free or free version available