Categories: SVG - XAML - WPF - Silverlight
Latest version: 4
Added 2008-10-15Updated 2010-06-07
Design tool to create applications for Windows using WPF, or for the web with Silverlight.
- WYSIWYG design surface
- Controls and containers: use standard controls (buttons, scroll bars, list boxes, menus, radio buttons, and checkboxes) or composite multiple control elements together to form compound controls.
- Timeline based on time instead of abstract frames
- Styling and customization
- Import geometry from leading 3D authoring tools, or create models directly
- Databinding: Bind your interface elements to each other, to user input, or to data from Web services and .NET objects
- Design-time sample data
- Edit XAML code in either code or split view with colored syntax highlighting
- Visual Studio Integration: share projects, Silverlight, WPF, as well as in-progress XAML designs with Visual Studio
- Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator import
- Team Foundation Server integration for versioning and distribution
* Prototyping/Sketching: experiment with the flow of an application UI, the layout of the individual screens and how the application will transition from one state of the application to another.
* Interactive Review: collect annotations and feedback from the player.
* Create project documentation for your prototypes
Built for .NET 2
Built for .NET 4
Built for Silverlight