Categories: Decompilation, Object browsing - Assembly viewers
Latest version: 2007
Added 2005-12-11Updated 2006-10-18
Code explorer that allows to view, navigate, and analyze .NET assemblies at source level.
- Browse and navigate .NET executables and documentation: an hyperlinked code explorer environment allows you to browse through your project. An inline help browser automatically displays assembly XML documentation side-by-side with source code.
- Code can be viewed in the C#, VB.NET, Chrome Object Pascal and IL languages.
- Translation between languages and export directly into Visual Studio 2005.
- Code profiling: sampling-based profiler identifies execution hotspots at source level. Integrated decompiler and code browser allows line-level profiling of external components and .NET Framework libraries.
- Supports versions 1.0, 1.1, and 2.0 of the Common Language Runtime.
Built for .NET
Built for .NET 2
Free or free version available