Latest version: 1.2.0
Added 2003-05-20Updated 2005-03-17
Port of Maverick, a Model-View-Controller (aka "Model 2") framework for web publishing. It is a minimalist framework that focuses solely on MVC logic, allowing you to generate presentation using a variety of templating and transformation technologies.
Core features include:
- Pluggable view templating technologies.
- Pluggable transformation technologies.
- Support for iterative transformations.
- Configuration using an XML sitemap.
- Framework support for internationalization, customization of content based on browser, and WML.
- Ability to use standard ASPX pages as Maverick controllers. There is full support for Server Controls, Postback forms, and ViewState.
- NFop transformations producing PDF documents on-the-fly.
- NVelocity and DVSL (an XSLT-like language based on Velocity) templates are supported through the Opt-NVelocity package.
Built for .NET
Free or free version available
Source code provided