Categories: Code analysis - Standards verifiers, Code coverage
Author: McCabe Software
Interactive, visual environment for managing software quality through static analysis and test/code coverage.
McCabeIQ comes in three editions: Developers, Test Team, Enterprise.
- Software metrics: McCabe Cyclomatic Complexity; McCabe Essential Complexity; Module Design Complexity; Integration Complexity; Lines of Code; Halstead.
- Color-coded structure Battlemaps, scatter plot diagrams, and flow graphs
- Metric Trend Reports: track a system's metric values over time to document the progress made in improving the overall stability and quality of the project
- Customized reporting
- Plan software testing resources in advance, identifying test paths and the number of tests required
- Code coverage
- McCabe Compare: helps you locate redundant code so you can either delete or reengineer it
- McCabe Data: track data use within your programs and anticipate complexity
- McCabe Change: identify the modules in your program that have changed since the first time you parsed your code
- McCabe Slice: uncover your program’s internal architecture
- Supports Ada, ASM86/95, C, C#, C++.NET, C++, Cobol, Fortran, Java, JSP, Perl, PL1, VB, VB.NET
- Enterprise Edition provides all the functionality of the Developers and Test Team Editions. In addition, it provides enterprise reporting, reengineering capabilities, change analysis, and secure web-enabled test data collection.
Built for .NET