Categories: Profiling - Debugging
Latest version: 4.2
Visual Studio debug visualizer With property editing.
During debugging sessions, debug visualizers allow developers to view objects and data using a customized interface. Visual Studio ships with several visualizers. Mole was designed to not only allow the developer to view objects or data, but to also allow the developer to drill into properties of those objects and then edit them.
- view application UI elements in a TreeView control
- view all properties, dependency properties and attached properties and non-public fields of any element or sub-element in the UI tree
- allows unlimited drilling into objects and sub-objects
- breadcrumb type navigation when drilling into child objects
- when Mole finds an IEnumerable object, the data can be viewed in a DataGridView or in the properties grid
- handles collections that contain multiple types of data
- allows the developer to view non-public fields of all these same objects
- tested on WPF, WCF, WF, WinForms and ASP.NET projects on Vista, XP Pro, x32, x64, VS2005 and VS2008, C# and VB.NET
Built for .NET 2
Free or free version available
Source code provided