Categories: Modeling - Architecture - MDA - UML
Framework that helps build applications following the CQRS (Command Query Responsibility Segregation) architectural pattern.
It does so by providing an infrastructure and implementations for the most important building blocks for command handling, domain modeling, event sourcing, and so. These building blocks help you to focus on the code that adds business value. They come with annotation, convention and configuration support and help you to write isolated and testable code.
- Building blocks to support a CQRS based architecture
- Command handling, including servicing and execution
- Event sourcing support
- Snapshot support
- Domain modeling infrastructure
- Mapping based on convention, attributes or on a fluent specification
- Additional support for NServiceBus, SQLite, Azure platform, StructureMap, RavenDB
Built for .NET 4
Free or free version available
Source code provided