Categories: Charting, Web controls, Windows Forms controls
Latest version: 2008 Volume 2
Added 2005-09-09Updated 2008-10-02
Infragistics NetAdvantage is a presentation layer toolset for building user interfaces for Windows Forms, ASP.NET, Tablet PC and COM applications.
- Charting: charting capabilities ranging from standard line and bar charts to 3D charts, heat maps, and more. The same charting engine is used for both Windows Forms and Web development.
- Grids: hierarchical grid that supports in-place editing, with consistent Common Object Model for Windows Forms, ASP.NET and COM.
- Toolbars: docking, floating, and support for more than just buttons (drop-downs, text fields, etc.), provides the features of the Office toolbar.
- Navigation: trees, menus, listbars and tabs that let you maximize screen real estate, and get your users where they need to go.
- Schedule: scheduling and calendaring elements that provide the familiar look and feel of Microsoft's Outlook.
- Explorer UI: create Windows Explorer-style applications
- Editors: editor controls for user input of every data type, and that can be used stand-alone or composed within grids, trees, and scheduling elements.
- Dockable Windows: Visual Studio .NET-style dockable windows with tab-style groupings.
- Support for AJAX
- Office 2007 style
- Other UI Elements...
Built for .NET
Built for .NET 2
Source code provided