objectiF Visual Studio .NET Edition
Categories: Modeling - Architecture - MDA - UML
Latest version: 7.0
Added 2004-05-21Updated 2007-08-27
Tool for Model-Driven Development with UML that allows you to create and maintain class, package, activity, use case, sequence and state diagrams.
- Modeling standards supported: UML and BPMN
- Model-Driven Development with model transformations and code generation according to the concepts of MDA/MDD
- Code generation and round trip engineering with Eclipse. Two-way integration with Eclipse keeps model and code in sync.
- Refactoring functions on architecture and class levels
- Documentation generation
- Interfaces: XMI export, COM interfaces
Built for .NET 2
Free or free version available