Latest version: 220.127.116.11
Added 2005-05-12Updated 2006-03-05
Well-defined URLs for your ASP.NET sites and applications.
Linking to a web page is very easy, both in simple HTML and in ASP.NET. Linking to a page that really exists, passing the right parameters, and parsing these parameters, is a bit different.
PageMethods takes care of your URLs. It proposes a solution to define structured URLs for each of your pages, as well as a clean and simple way to call them.
The idea is based on strict page inputs and declarative parameter binding. With PageMethods, each page exposes a set of methods that represent the different ways to call the page. All you have to do to start benefiting from sharp URLs is to add methods to your pages, and mark these methods with attributes provided by PageMethods.
- Object-oriented approach for hyperlinks
- No concatenations of strings required anymore
- Strongly typed parameters
- Automated parameter handling
- Parameter validation
- Compile-time checks
- Code completion
- Integrated with Visual Studio 2003 and 2005
- Support for HTTP GET and HTTP POST
- Support for arrays and custom objects
Built for .NET
Built for .NET 2
Built for Mono
Free or free version available