PEBrowse Professional Interactive
Categories: Object browsing - Assembly viewers, Profiling - Debugging
Author: Russell Osterlund
Latest version: 7.9.1
Debug .NET managed and unmanaged code using a native mode debugger.
- Dump any part of an executable or files of any type and size.
- Code disassembler with support for .dbg and .pdb debug files and .NET IL opcodes
- Save and restore sessions, including notes on disassembly listings
- Integrated DbgHelp support
- Subroutine discovery option
- Analyze any API or subroutine and build a tree containing tests and jumps for the entire routine
- Display of local variables and parameters with names
- Source code (if available) support
- View process information - kernel, user, GDI handles, threads, environment, startup information
Built for .NET
Free or free version available