Python Tools for Visual Studio
Categories: IDEs - IDE add-ins
Latest version: 1.0
Integrated environment for developing Python in Visual Studio.
- Supports CPython and IronPython
- Python editor with member and signature intellisense
- Code navigation "Find all refs", goto definition, and object browser
- Local and remote debugging
- Profiling with multiple views
- Integrated REPL window
- Support for HPC clusters and MPI, including debugging & profiling
- Interactive parallel computing via integrated IPython REPL
Requires VS 2010.
Built for .NET 4
Free or free version available
Source code provided