Categories: Code coverage, Profiling - Debugging
Latest version: 6.13
Set of automated runtime analysis tools for improving Linux-, UNIX- and Windows-based application reliability and performance.
Designed for Java, C, C++, and .NET applications.
- Runtime and memory management error detection: memory corruption and leak detection.
- Application performance profiling: highlights application performance bottlenecks.
- Code coverage analysis: identifies untested code.
- Instruments code at the byte or object level.
- Server-side Java support: install PurifyPlus on your Web server to analyze Java Server Pages (JSP) and servlets.
- For software developers working with Java, Visual C++ and all VS.NET managed languages (including C# and VB.NET).
- Runs directly inside WebSphere Studio, Eclipse or Visual Studio, as well as stand-alone.
- Selective instrumentation: allows you to select which modules of an application to analyze.
Built for .NET