Latest version: 1.0
Added 2008-07-28Updated 2008-09-16
Software-only solution that optimizes ASP.NET websites to improve performance and reduce load times.
RPO (Runtime Page Optimizer) is a component that post-processes HTML pages at runtime to optimize the resource references external to the page. Faster time to last byte is achieved by combining and compressing resources, and ensuring that cache headers for all resources are set to values that result in persistent caching by browser clients.
- Reduces the number of requests required by a site, reducing latency and increasing performance
- No changes needed to clients: The RPO is a server component. Nothing needs to be installed on the web browser clients.
- Page-by-page or the entire site: You can configure the RPO optimize a single page, a number of pages or the entire site.
- Stealth mode: You can leave the site unoptimized for regular users, while testing and tuning the optimization just for yourself
- Single server or load balanced: The RPO works in both single server and load-balanced environments
- Include, exclude or strip files
- Browser aware: Optimizations are automatically turned on or off depending on the client's browser
- Cache management: Optimized resources are cached on the server and web browser clients
- Automated or manual setup
- Sprite management: Create sprite libraries that you can reference from JS or HTML
- Customizable configuration
Built for .NET
Built for .NET 2