Latest version: 18.104.22.168
Implementation of the XPathNavigator class, which allows for working with arbitrary graph of ordinary .NET objects in the same manner as with a tree of XML elements.
- Maps public properties as child elements or attributes;
- Possible to give a name and a namespace to the XML-representation of a class member or class instance;
- "Transparent" child elements are supported;
- Configuration is done via standard attributes from System.Xml.Serialization namespace;
- Exceptions that occur during resolution of a member value are shown as XML-comment nodes;
- Configurable converters to format objects for text nodes and attributes;
- Simplified creation of custom extensions.
Built for .NET
Free or free version available
Source code provided