Categories: SVG - XAML - WPF - Silverlight
Author: Walt Ritscher
Latest version: 188.8.131.52
Tool for editing and testing WPF Pixel Shader Effects.
A user opens Shazzam, pastes a sample HLSL (High Level Shader Language) snippet into the editor and can instantly test the shader effect on a series of sample images. No configuration of input parameters for each snippet. Shazzam figures out how many registers are defined in the code snippet and creates a testing harness.
- Contains a HLSL editor
- Open existing HLSL file. Save changes to file system if desired
- Auto generates derived ShaderEffect class samples (VB and C#) for any valid HLSL snippet
- Auto generates input controls to manipulate the shader registers
- Contains sample images for instant viewing of shader effect
- Supports importing custom user image
- Rich color editing of C, C# and VB source
Built for .NET 2
Free or free version available