Categories: Profiling - Debugging
Latest version: 2007
Tool for software application performance and load testing, delivering automated software load, stress and performance testing.
With SilkPerformer, you can create load tests for thousands of users running business scenarios across a range of enterprise application environments to identify bottlenecks, and then apply diagnostics to resolve performance issues.
- Virtual user "types" enable shared, reusable access to load testing across all major application environments
- No license requirement for "controllers" or individual "protocols" means greater access to test creation and execution for more team members across the organization
- Isolate and resolve code-level Java and .NET application performance issue, under load
- Visual script recorder and step-by-step workflow wizards
- Support for a high number of virtual users per box at either the protocol or GUI level
- Eclipse plug-in that expands test creation to Eclipse IDE users
- The Server Analysis Module maps server-side resource usage with client-side load test results
- Web Services performance testing: Borland SilkPerformer SOA Edition and .NET Explorer or Java Explorer add-ons
Built for .NET