Categories: Code analysis - Standards verifiers
Latest version: 2.5
Software analysis workbench.
Sotograph supports continuous architecture management, monitoring of internal software quality, comprehension of complex software systems and re-engineering.
- stores the structural information about a software system into a central repository. This information is then used for visualization and analysis such as structure, dependency, cycle, quality, what-if and impact analysis on different abstraction levels.
- determines for the entire software system where the source code does not correspond to the designed architecture
- can localize and visualize illegal relationships from the architecture level down to the source code
- can manage information about several versions of a software system
- able to analyze Java, C# and C/C++ software
Built for .NET 2