Categories: Code conversion - Language migration, Code protection - Obfuscation, Decompilation, Documentation - Code commenting, Localization
Latest version: 5.8
Added 2003-05-20Updated 2006-11-14
Solution for protecting, researching, documenting and reverse engineering .NET assemblies.
- Spices.Obfuscator: solution for reducing of the risk of infringement of the intellectual property with a console or a GUI. Also reduces assembly size and optimizes the speed of your application.
- Spices.Decompiler: decompilation/disassembling for IL (same functionality as Microsoft's ILDASM utility), C#, C++, VB.NET, J#; A visual decompiler allows the user to build a code flow diagram enabling to analyze the code execution.
- Spices.Modeler: models and diagrams that reflects various types of assembly members relationships and structure.
- Spices.Investigator: .NET metadata browser at low level, provides detailed information on tokens.
- Spices.Informer: assembly member information provider and reporter.
- Spices.Documenter: documentation creation and management connected to your code.
- Spices.Localizer: lets you localize your assemblies.
- Integrates with Visual Studio.
Previous name: IL-Obfuscator
Built for .NET
Built for .NET 2
Built for the Compact Framework
Built for Mono