Categories: IDEs - IDE add-ins
Latest version: 3.0
Speller add-in for Visual Studio 2002/2003/2005 for checking a web page's HTML and strings in source code.
StudioSpell analyzes only the text that could appear in-front of a user.
- Summary screen shows all errors found in project prior to launching dialog checker
- Prechecks files for spelling errors before querying the user when cycling through documents
- Checks API documentation
- Can ignore URLs and emails and warn about duplicate words
- Options and custom dictionaries are savable with a project, or globally
- Files to check are user configurable; By default StudioSpell recognizes and checks aspx, cs, vb, jsl, ascx, htm, html, asp, cpp, resx, xml
- Cycles through multiple levels of project items (eg. sub-folders, and project items under main project items)
Built for .NET
Built for .NET 2