Total .NET Analyzer
Categories: Code analysis - Standards verifiers
Latest version: 1.1
Added 2003-05-20Updated 2005-03-22
Scans your projects for hidden bugs, unused code, performance issues and more.
- Avoid .NET Traps and Hidden Bugs: Detect references to inefficient legacy Visual Basic functions; Identify use of CType instead of DirectCast for conversions; Find incorrect event handler syntax; Locate redundant cast operations.
- Improve Performance: Detect "unused code"; Find fields and variables whose scope can be tightened to optimize performance; Find non-optimal arrays; Discover where the StringBuilder class can be used to increase performance; Detect inefficient boxing and unboxing operations.
- Learn .NET Best Practices: Find references to the Visual Basic Runtime library; Detect legacy Visual Basic error handling.
- Simplify Code Management: Find standards violations; Detect unnecessary code.
- Supports Visual Basic .NET and C# code.
- Integrated in the Visual Studio .NET IDE with results in a tab window.
- Real-time analysis in the background.
- Options to specify which rules to detect.
- Output results to reports.
- over 150 types of issues detected.
Built for .NET