Categories: Documentation - Code commenting
Latest version: 5.1
Added 2005-12-15Updated 2010-10-22
Code commenter and generator of class documentation for VB .NET and C#.
- Supports VB .NET and C# in any type of project, including class library, application, smart device, ASP .NET
- Works with Visual Studio 2010/2008/2005/2003/2002
- Full support for generics, extension methods and other .NET features
- Works in GUI and command line modes
- No need for compiled assemblies. Everything is extracted directly from the source code. This is especially useful for ASP.NET projects.
- You can select which members will be documented using filtering by type, accessibility, project file, name and attributes
- You can add your own topics such as overview, examples, license agreement, usage descriptions, etc.
- Generates the following documentation formats: MS Help Viewer (.mshc), MS Help 2 (.HxS), HTML Help 1.x (.CHM), HTML, RTF
- Integrates in VS help system on target computer
- Output is localizable
- Creates links to framework classes, even in HTML and CHM output
- Documentation can contain source code of the member
- Supports standard XML comments
- Automatically inserts predefined texts in comments
- WYSIWYG comment editor
- You can automatically insert default XML comment to the member
- You can insert tables, lists, pictures, links, colors, bold, italics and other formatting directly in your source code
Built for .NET
Built for .NET 2
Built for .NET 4