Categories: IDEs - IDE add-ins
Author: Lahey Computer Systems
Latest version: 2009, Build 582223
File and folder explorer addin for Visual Studio.
VS Explorer adds a Windows Explorer-like file and folder browsing window to Visual Studio. It provides complete access to file and folder context menus (including third party extensions such as TortoiseSVN) and drag-drop functionality that allows directly adding files/folders to your projects. VS Explorer eliminates switching back and forth between Visual Studio and Windows Explorer and other external programs.
- Quickly browse to the current solution folder, project folder or the selected item
- Add selected dll/exe files as references
- Open command prompt window on selected folder
- Filter files matching specified patterns and automatically open specified files in the current Visual Studio instance
- Thumbnail View, Details View, Icon View and List View and various layouts which show/hide the folder tree and the file/folder list
- supports Visual Studio 2008 and 2005
Built for .NET 2